The Promoter is Responsible for EVERY
IKF EVENT OFFICIALS
Travel Expenses and
Accommodations for their Event.
These expenses are as follows.
- TRAVEL TO AND FROM EVENT:
- This can be by plane if the event is more than 200 miles (One Way)
from the Officials home or by Car if official lives less than 200 miles from
event, unless OTHER Arrangements have been made with the Promoter and
- BY PLANE
- Promoter must have all Officials plane ticket(s) paid and e-ticket e-mailed
to Official(s) a minimum of 7 days prior to the event.
- CARRY ON LUGGAGE POLICY
As an IKF
Travel Policy, if the airline charges any IKF
Event Official for any luggage carry on fees up to "2", the event
promoter will be responsible to reimburse the Official for any of these fees
provided the Official presents a receipt of this fee charged.
- CARRY ON TITLE BELT FEES
As an IKF
Travel Policy, if the airline charges any additional carry on for any IKF Title Belt Box(s), again, the event promoter
will be responsible to reimburse the Official for any of these fees provided the
Official presents a receipt of this fee charged.
- GROUND TRANSPORTATION
If IKF Official is flying to event The Promoter or a
Representative of the Promoter you is responsible to meet him/her at the airport
upon arrival as well as return them to the airport on the day of their return
- Promoter will also be required to provide transportation for ALL IKF
Officials who arrived by plane to and from the event as necessary.
- "OR" Promoter may provide a rental car for their ground
transportation while in Promoter town/city.
- BY AUTOMOBILE
- Promoter shall pay the official a "Mileage Reimbursement" fee of
**.50 cents per mile traveled to the event
X 2 for the return trip as well.
- Mileage Reimbursement covers:
- The cost of maintenance (oil, lube, routine maintenance).
- Insurance (liability, damage, comprehensive and collision coverage).
- Licensing and registration Depreciation and all other costs associated with
operation of the vehicle.
- (**) Mileage
Reimbursement is based upon the
State Of California's Short-Term Travel - Personal Vehicle
Mileage Reimbursement Scale: CLICK HERE.
- ADDITIONAL TRAVEL EXPENSES SHALL INCLUDE
- AUTO TOLL FEES SHALL BE INCLUDED IN TRAVEL FEES.
- PARKING FEES SHALL BE INCLUDED IN TRAVEL FEES.
- TRAVEL FEE EXAMPLE
- Official travels 50 miles by car to an event.
The return trip would
obviously be 50 miles too.
50 X 2 = 100 x .50 = $50.00 + 1 $5 Toll + 1 $20
parking. FEE = $75.00
(Additional mileage may be added if the venue is a long distance from
"CAR" Travel Fees (And
ALL Officials/Event Fees) are to be paid by the Promoter to the event
Representative upon arrival at the Promoters town/city, IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING
THE EVENT WEIGH-INS.
- DAILY PER-DIEM
- Promoter shall pay the Official a Per-diem for the Officials meals of *$40 per day or $25 per half day for each day or
fraction of a day that he/she is on the road traveling to and from the event.
- "LOCAL" OFFICIAL
- A "LOCAL" Official is considered an Official who will return home
within 1 hour of the event.
- LOCAL Officials shall be paid a "HALF DAY ($25.00)" Perdiam
- There are over 20 bouts on the fight card. If so, Official shall be paid a
full $40 Perdiam.
- "TRAVEL" OFFICIAL
- A "TRAVEL" Official is considered an Official who is travelling
more than 75 miles to the event AND/OR will be staying overnight in a Hotel due
to the event.
- "TRAVEL" Officials shall be paid a "FULL DAY ($40.00)"
- If the official leaves on Saturday morning for a Saturday night event and
comes home on Sunday after the event, promoter will be required to pay 1 and 1
half days of per-diem or $60.00.
- If the official leaves on Friday for a "Day before' weigh-in for a
Saturday night event and comes home on Sunday after the event, promoter will be
required to pay 2 days of per-diem or $80.00.
- (*) This fee is determined by the
IKF PRIOR to the event.
- If IKF Determines a Hotel Room is
needed for an event Official,
Promoter shall pay all hotel fees but is not
responsible for any incidental expenses. (Such as phone calls or other misc.
room charges) the Official may have.
- CANCELLED EVENTS
- If an event is cancelled within 48 hours of the scheduled start time of the
event, All officials are entitled to compensation of $100.00 if cancelled due to
no fault of the IKF or the official.
Your IKF Event Representative is required to complete an
REPORT after your event. Low marks on items like Meeting Times
(Meeting at the airport, weigh-in times, etc. etc.) Event Crew, Hotel
Accommodations, Hospitality as well as the overall event itself could mean fines
to you, higher future sanctioning fees or the denial of IKF Sanctioning for your future events.
ALL PROMOTER ACTIONS WILL BE SCORED BY THE IKF EVENT
For this reason we ask all Event Promoters To make
sure your work and appreciation to all
Fighters, Trainers, Event Staff &
Officials and your Fans is EXCELLENT!
Your event will be scored by the IKF
To see what he/she will be scoring you on
YOUR GOAL IS TO SCORE 9's & 10's.
Scores below 8 will incur possible increase in future